If you are looking for a quick dessert which does not take too many ingredients and time to make, but still tastes great, here it is! “Red Poha Ladoo”
- Red poha: 1 cup, roasted slightly and powdered.
- Jaggery or Sugar: 3/4 cup finely powdered.
- Elaichi/Cardamom: 4, finely powdered.
- Desiccated Coconut: 1/2 cup.
- Ghee: 1/4 cup.
- Almond or Cashews (chopped): 1/3 cup.
Method Of Preparation – Red Poha Ladoo
- Roast nuts in 1 tbsp of ghee and keep them aside.
- Switch off the flame.
- Add powdered poha, sugar, desiccated coconut and nuts.
- Mix well.
- When warm, add all the ghee and roll it into small smooth ladoos. This ladoo is easy and quick to make and tastes yummy.
- The use of red poha, home made ghee, nuts and jaggery add to it’s nutritional value!!
You might also like: Healthy Chiwda
Author: Kiran Shanbhag
Dr. Kiran Shanbhag is a Homeopathic physician. She has been practicing from the last 18 years. She is passionate about her work as a Homeopathic doctor and is also passionate about cooking, equity markets and quest into spirituality. All the four have now become an integral part of her life!