If you have always wanted to learn how college application process works and about financial planning for your kids’ college education, here is the opportunity!!
By attending the “College Application Insights” event, a fundraiser by AapkiSpace.com, you will not only learn all these from professionals but also donate for a great cause.
Venue: Redmond Senior Center
Date and Time: Saturday, March 10th, 2018 between 3:40 PM and 6:20 PM.
Admission Fee: $10 per person. Please buy tickets by clicking on “Donate Now” button here: https://giveto.seattlechildrens.org/aapkispacegivingmarch2018
If you wish, you are welcome to donate more than $10, as it will help maximize the donation amount and attend the event. If your employer matches charitable donations, please remember to have your donation matched.
If you are ready to volunteer for the event, you are welcome, in which case also, do not forget to get your volunteer hours matched (if applicable) by your employer. Every dollar counts!
The goal of AapkiSpace is to raise $2000 through this event and donate to Seattle Children’s hospital.
You can help us reach our team’s 2018 goal of $2000!
Bio of the Speakers
- Mary Pat O’Neil from True Fit College Counseling serves high school students in Sammamish, Redmond, Issaquah and Bellevue areas.
- Kathy Wills from Addison Investment services is a financial advisor.
- Zachary- Hill Joseph from John Hancock is a 529 specialist.
There will be a panel discussion and Q and A with mentor parents who have their kids either in college or graduated from college, to help answer questions of the attendees on this topic.
Our Generous Sponsors
- 6crickets, 6crickets.com Brings the best enrichment activities to children through the best technologies for parents, providers, and schools.
- Arena Sports: Arena Sports is a family friendly place for soccer plus a whole lot more! Check them out at www.arenasports.net
- Radiance Learning, radiancelearning.org: Stem Enrichment classes and summer camps in Redmond, WA for bright minds!
- Young Whiz, www.youngwhizs.com: One stop shop for many extra curricular activities.
- Fairway, Sukhmani Grewal: Sukhmani is a Mortgage Loan Officer. Contact Sukhmani for your mortgage loan questions at 425 381 6976
- New York Life, Harpreet Parmar: Harpreet is a Financial Adviser. Contact Harpreet at 253 880 9968 for your questions on Life Insurance and Retirement Planning.
- Seattle Oral Care: Seattle Oral Care offers the highest quality oral care and a great patient experience at an exceptional value.
- Taj and Partners: For Residential and Commercial real estate agent services, contact Taj at 425 318 2219
- Paradise Biryani House: Offering delicious Indian cuisine located in Redmond at 16564 Cleveland St Ste A, Redmond, Washington 98052.
Featured Image Courtesy: Canva.com