- Tapioca (peeled): 1 long
- Red chilli powder – 1/4 tsp
- Coconut oil – 2 tbsp (if fried in air fryer)
- Else about 1/4 liter coconut oil for deep frying (Tip: coconut oil adds a unique flavor to the sweetness of tapioca)
Method Of Preparation:
- Slice the tapioca into 2mm thick slices.
- Mix 2 tbsp oil and fry in an air fryer 10 min ( 3 batches, each 10 min).
- Toss after 5 min for even frying.
- Else slide into hot coconut oil and deep fry the conventional way.
- They come out very yummy either way.
- Drain out. Add salt and red chilli powder when hot.
- Toss well. Cool and store it in air tight jars. Enjoy!
Author: Kiran Shanbhag
Dr. Kiran Shanbhag is a Homeopathic physician. She has been practicing from the last 18 years. She is passionate about her work as a Homeopathic doctor and is also passionate about cooking, equity markets and quest into spirituality. All the four have now become an integral part of her life!